In this first Gehry Technologies webinar, we will cover the following:
- Navigating within a large and detailed Digital Project model.
- Specific methods used by Digital Project to handle a large building model.
- Observe the working relationship between the model and the data.
- See how a large scale Digital Project model is organized and why this is important.
Topics covered in webinar 2:
- Understand and build the types of elements that are used to drive your Digital Project™ model.
- Change a simple set of geometric elements to cause associative parametric changes to the whole model.
- Build parametric BIM structural elements in the Architecture and Structures workbench of Digital Project V1,R4.
Topics covered in webinar 3:
- Build parametric BIM beams and slabs in the Architecture and Structures workbench of Digital Project V1,R4™.
- Creating a variety of flexible and fully associative BIM wall elements in Digital Project V1,R4™
- Get firsthand experience placing BIM doors and windows on flat and curved walls
- Generate a schedule document and see how updating the schedule alters the BIM doors & windows in Digital Project V1,R4™.
Topics covered in webinar 4:
- Extract quick, live measurement data from the Digital Project™ model
- Generate large data sheets of model quantities through the model search tool
- Group related elements together for later review
- Visualize the model through the data it contains
GT Building Fluency Webinar 5
Webinar 5 is currently unavailable:
Topics covered in webinar 6:
- Open and incorporate drawing files from standard 2D formats
- Import 3D geometry from other modeling platforms
- Create an information rich IFC file from the BIM model
- Designate existing model elements as IFC objects